Looking to track your order? When your order ships out, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email from email@example.com with your tracking number included.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Order Numbers don’t instantly update with available Delivery Status. If your tracking number entered shows that it is currently unavailable, do not be alarmed – Your order has been shipped out and is in transit to the local post office. Tracking should updating within a few business days.
- Depending on the destination, the order may take 12-15 business days to be delivered if you're located outside of the U.S. Please make sure to double check the product description to see the delivery time frame for your specific country.
For any further assistance, don’t hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Happy shopping and keep spreading love!
– Eternal Clear Team
1. Why is my tracking information not showing?
Answer: Our website is integrated with several logistics companies and sometimes take 3-4 days before showing updated tracking information at the beginning.
2. I have not received a tracking number or confirmation email? What's going on?
Answer: This is most likely because there was a typo in the email you provided or because our emails may be getting sent to spam. So the first thing you should do after checking your spam is leave us a message on our website Contact us button, Facebook, or Instagram with your order number and name and we will help you resolve it right away!
3. What is the average delivery time after shipping?
Answer: On average, our orders deliver within 3-5 days in the U.S. 10-12 day international
4. How long is you processing time before shipping?
Answer: On average we typically ship same day or next day.