It Can Be Hard To Find Skincare Products That Actually Work
1. High frequency is extremely effective (used for over 125 years)
High frequency therapy has been used for skincare for over 125 years and has largely remained a skincare secret in the industry for many years. It was first invented by Nikola Tesla (yes, the same Tesla that the vehicle is named after). Since it’s discovery it’s proven to be the one tool that addressed such a large variety of common skin concerns including acne, aging skin, dark circles, large pores, etc.. to name a few.
It is also worth noting that there are many peer reviewed journals and studies done to prove the efficacy of high frequency therapy.
2. Acne’s worst nightmare
How it stops acne:
There are 3 things that have to happen for acne to start.
b) Excessive oil production
There are two methods it uses to attack acne.
- It works by killing acne causing Propionibacterium bacteria (p.acne)
- It calms inflammation
By stopping 2 of the three main factors that cause acne, it provides an remarkably effective way to stop and heal existing acne (up to 90% faster) and also prevent future breakouts!
4. Saves you thousands of dollars at the spa
If you’ve ever been to a spa for a high frequency facial, you know that the average treatment will set you back about $150-300. Assuming you’d spend $200 for one session, which is the lower end really, and you did one session per month (which remarkably still gets some results) that works out to 12 sessions per year and would cost $2400!
5. Saves you loads of time
- The Pro Eternal Clear wand has many benefits that range from thinning hair and wrinkles to acne and dark circles. Imagine how much time you’d save by only using this one tool for all of the above.
- The Pro wand combines both Neon (which has mainly anti-aging benefits and one form of anti-acne benefits via oxygenation) and Argon (which has anti-acne benefits via UV light and also helps with promoting healthy hair and scalp). By combines these two gases in one wand the Pro wand reduces the time of using both wands separately I half.
- No more commutes to your esthetician. It’s just a few steps away
- Lastly and most importantly, this tool is an excellent PREVENTION TOOL. Prevents acne before it starts, prevents aging skin, thinning hair, and so much more. I don’t know about you but I personally think peace of mind is invaluable and not being insecure about my skin and having skin that I can be proud of, saves me a lot of time and heartache so I can focus on things in my life that are more important to me.
6. Bonus: Avoid the pain of acne and acne facials/extractions!
For those of us that have suffered from acne, acne isn’t just an emotional burden but I can actually be extremely painful. I used to have to go the spa to get acne facials which are basically sessions where an esthetician will go over your entire face or wherever you have acne and extract all the acne that’s active and budding but not visible to you yet. This is great and last for a couple of week but you have to do it every 2-4 weeks to consistently get the budding (not visible yet acne) before it makes a debut. HOWEVER, when I tell you that these extracts are painful, there is not a hint of exaggeration. It’s up there right next to getting your wisdom teeth removed while you’re wide awake with only local anesthesia (which I also don’t recommend by the way).
Want to learn more or get your wand today?